Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Notebook Of Books That We Read In Class

Homework for Monday,17 January:

Here it is the homework about my trip around the world:


At the beginning of the year my mum had the idea of travelling around the world and i ask if it can be in my birthday and she agreed. I was so happy of that. I am going to tell you about my trip:


I leaved my house the fourth of february,in the day of my birthday,that day i went from my house too paris and i visited the eiffell tower, i stayed there for five days and then i got a plane to egypt to see the pyramids, few days later i got another plane and i went to an indian forest,when i arrived to the coast of india i got a shipto japan and now i am in san francisco, passing throw a very long bridge; my mother says that our rute is similar to Phileas fogg´s and i am agree but we are doin it by plane and ship, so we will do it in less time. Next days we are going to visit New york and then to Dublin and i wiil be in madrid before i have to take again a plane to Dublin with my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment